And another fish recipe from the embroidery group – an idea for New Year’s Day lunch.
Tamara Hincho contributed this, a favourite recipe found in a newspaper.
Stir Fry Fish
Red onion - chopped
3 x Peppers – red, yellow, orange – one of each sliced
Garlic - Chopped
Haddock – 2 portions
Oven setting: 200ºC – preheat oven
* Stir fry chopped red onion, peppers, and garlic until softened
* Place on open baking tray
* Place 2 pieces haddock on top
* Pour melted butter on top of fish
* Cover with foil
* Place in preheated oven and bake approx. 20 minutes or until fish is cooked.
Notes/Comments: Lovely flavours of the sweetness of the peppers with the fish. Good on its own or served with a green salad.